- Pyle PLPTS35 – Portable Folding Tabletop DJ Gear Stand for Laptops, Mixers, Tablets – Includes Travel Case
This provides a very portable, durable, laptop stand required for DJ’s mixing with laptops. Without this device, DJ’s would be hunched over uncomfortably and probably give you serious neck/back problems. Highly recommend this product.
- Steel Frame Securely and Dependably Holds Laptops of all Sizes – Laptop Shelf Dimensions: 9.6” x 8.5”
- Lower Accessory Shelf for Tablets or other Gear
- Lightweight and Folds Away for Easy Transportation to Gigs – Dimensions Folded: 10.2” x 9.8” x 1.2” – Dimensions Unfolded: 10.2” x 9.8” x 13.7” – Weight 3.63 Pounds
- Includes Travel Case
- Manufactured for Use in Home, Studio or on the Road
- Highly recommend this due to how portable and easy to use this is
QSC K12TOTE K-Series Tote Speaker Bags and Covers
If you spend $750 – $1000 on the best top of the line QSC speakers, its absolutely ridiculous if you do not protect them with speaker covers. For a DJ,
- Sized to fit QSC K Series K8, K10, and K12 speakers, the QSC K Series padded tote bag is a soft, padded tote made with weather-resistant, heavy-duty Nylon/Cordura material.
- Built to protect your QSC K Series speakers
- Designed for dependable speaker protection
9. Audio2000s 6023vm VHF Dual Channel Ultra-slim Wireless Microphone w/ 2 Lapel (Lavalier) Mic
If you are DJing a wedding or a corporate event with a speaker, the Lapel Mic is ABSOLUTELY essential. This prevents someone from holding a bulky microphone, while also trying to hold a bible or notes for a speech. This can be a good money maker, and I typically charge an extra $150 for renting this when you pay for my services.
- Carrier Frequency Range: VHF Band (170MHz-220MHz)
- One 1/4″ Mixed Output
- Two 1/4″ Individual Output
- Operating Ranger up to 100Ft (Within Line of Light